Carioca at Coburg International Samba Festival 2018
Carioca de Copenhague has performed at Coburg International Samba Festival the last 3 years, and will have been invited to perform again this year!
All Carioca members are of course invited to join. You can also participate with Carioca as a guest, if you register and pay the required fee. You will then get a bracelet for the festival and are expected to perform with us in all our shows and our parade. You're also expected to prepare by learning this years breaks and rhythms (musicians) or prepare a choreography (dansers).
Exact times for departures with the bus will be announced soon.
- Thurday afternoon: Departure from Copenhagen in bus.
- Friday morning: Arrival in Coburg
- Sundag evening: Departure from Coburg in bus
- Monday morning: Arrival in Copenhagen
The price for participating with Carioca in Coburg depend on whether go in our bus or travel on your own, and whether you have participated in rehearsals with our mestre de bateria Marquinho and/or our danse teacher Meire.
The price includes the bracelet for the festival, which gives you access, accommodation and all meals. You're expected to join all our performances in Coburg, including shows and the parade.
- Travel in the bus, with rehearsals in Copenhagen: 1700 DKK / 230 EURO
- Travel in the bus, without rehearsals in Copenhagen: 1300 dKK / 175 EURO
- Travel on your own, with rehearsals in Copenhagen: 600 DKK / 80 EURO
- Travel on your own, without rehearsals in Copenhagen: 300 DKK / 40 EURO
Kids below the age of 18 years pay half price, and must be accompanied by a parent or official caretaker.
If you're from Danmark:
- MobilePay: 4277 3535.
- Bank Transfer to Danske Bank Regnr: 1551, Kontonummer: 10599547
If you're not Denmark, please pay by Euro cash to our treasurer.